Mustela perfumed refreshing water 200ml

Mustela perfumed refreshing water 200ml

₹860.10
Tax included
Mustela perfumed refreshing water is formulated with organic chamomile for the toilette of newborns, babies and children, including infants from neonatology. Security guaranteed from birth. Tested under dermatological and pediatric control. High tolerance with hypoallergenic formula. 98% of natural origin, being the remaining 2% used to obtain a nice texture and lasting protection of the formula

 

Mustela perfumed refreshing water 200ml

indications

Mustela refreshing water fragrant is a daily care in spray for hair, body and neck. It combines pleasure and softness: refreshes and smoothly perfumes the skin, facilitates brushing and blinds baby or child hair.

Properties

Mustela refreshing water fragrant < / Strong> is formulated with camomile with softening and clearing properties.

results

Soft, fresh and delicately scented skin. Bright and easy hair to comb.

Usage advice

vaporing Mustela perfumed refreshing water on the skin and hair in daily hygiene.

Composition
AQUA/WATER/EAU, INULIN, LAURYL GLUCOSIDE, POLYGLYCERYL 6 LAURATE, PARFUM FRAGRANCE, MYRISTYL GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM BENZOATE, 1,2 HEXANEDIOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE, CITRIC ACID, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA MATRICARIA FLOWER WATER, POTA
AQUA/WATER/EAU, INULIN, LAURYL GLUCOSIDE, POLYGLYCERYL 6 LAURATE, PARFUM FRAGRANCE, MYRISTYL GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM BENZOATE, 1,2 HEXANEDIOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE, CITRIC ACID, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA MATRICARIA FLOWER WATER, POTA
Skin Type
Preferences
Presentation
6964338
New
Product added to wishlist
Product added to compare.

transparentepopup.png


*I wish to receive in my email address information about campaigns and offers from Boxofcolor.com 

This page uses cookies. Before continuing please check our cookies policy.