Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
Mustela Musti Eau de Soin Baby 50ml
Mustela's Toilette Musti water is especially suited for baby's delicate skin. Formulated without alcohol and only with delicate agents not to react with the sensitive skin of the baby. Subtle critical note based on rose and lilac.
Mustela perfumed refreshing water 200ml
Mustela perfumed refreshing water is formulated with organic chamomile for the toilette of newborns, babies and children, including infants from neonatology. Security guaranteed from birth. Tested under dermatological and pediatric control. High tolerance with hypoallergenic formula. 98% of natural origin, being the remaining 2% used to obtain a nice...